Page numbers for marked cards for printing

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 13:49:46 EST 2010

I would place a field on each card that you can populate just before you
print

repeat with x=1 to the number of marked cards
   put "Page" && x into fld "PageNumber" of marked card x
end repeat

--do your printing
--then clear the field:

repeat with x=1 to the number of marked cards
   put empty into fld "PageNumber" of marked card x
end repeat