Load URL Recursion and Automatic Updates Checker

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Wed Jan 6 14:20:14 EST 2010

Greetings,

I used to get this error when launching documentation from the script
editor window:

    "The handler: loadUrl has reached the recursion limit of 400,000
Execution will be terminated to prevent hang"

Now after upgrading to 4.5 I get this error each time I open RunRev.
I have a loadUrl handler in my main stack's script which is evidently
getting called by RunRev since the url parameter which is passed,
below, is something to do with checking for updates.  I can easily
trap for this parameter coming in and exit the handler, but I thought
I'd post this to see if anybody has any idea on where this is coming
from, how to turn it off, or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software

http://developer.runrev.com/update_checker/update_checker.irev?request=H4sIAAAAAAAAAxWPMU7DQBREl0gpuAHXoEFKS2ywkUIQSWwn3czf72Qxa4xtlihH5ARcgjuw%0D%0Abt7ovW7mxpjZPOKvQw%2Bvo%2FZDNHM1i%2Fj1ODqZ9Gdx71zCBGm7t2d67USkZml7ITNRHSTEXuDC%0D%0Ag%2FYiuuTOpnDM%2BGlz7mUpHjU3GORN1tLFPduEpT5JZ19YiMBpjkrWPKEi9RGltthGf7c1KiTY%0D%0AcUMwENoARGwpXhF40hQFPSEBz%2BJ5AKTBFpmtqWigNrDOb1euXejdw%2BXbTM9uIKP7aKdr19p%2B%0D%0Aee0xqvkHQ6RdHw0BAAA%3D