progress bar

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jan 5 15:35:07 EST 2010

Jacques,

Revolution is single tread so you will not be able to move your progress bar
while the resizing is working for an individual file, only in the little
intervals between each file resize. One trick is setting the cursor to
watch, this will spin an hourglass which I think will keep spining during
the process, but to measure the resizing while it is happening, I don't
think this is possible.

Cheers
andre