Text anomaly

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 4 17:10:14 EST 2010

Isn't the slash used to denote the hotkey of the menu option? I made a menu driven app once and I recalled that was how you indicated which letter would be the command key or something of the sort. As indicated earlier, you have to "escape" the slash if you want a real slash to appear and not be interpreted as the command key.

Bob