How to get a same data grid on each card?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Jan 4 04:40:40 EST 2010

Le 4 janv. 10 à 00:49, zryip theSlug a écrit :

> Hi André,
>
> Why not using a template instead of a copy paste?
>
> Happy new year to you too ;)
>
> -Zryip the Slug- wish you the best! 8)

Bonjour,

I must confess that, up to now, I did not learn a lot about
customizing the Data Grid Templates substack ;-). I just dragged a
data grid and set its properties in the inspector, or by scripts.
So thanks you very much for your suggestion;
It induces me to read (and try) more deeply what concerns this topic
in the Trevor' manual. I am going to do that right now!

Best regards from Grenoble
André