Franklin3D for Revolution Anyone get it to work?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Jan 4 03:54:15 EST 2010

On 1/4/10 9:58 AM, "Scott Rossi" <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

Hi All,

> Seems to be the way the demos were built (same behavior here).  On
> this end I was only able to run 1 demo at a time and then had to force
> quit.  Wrote to Lynn F a couple of times but no response.  Demos are
> still worth looking at though.

Btw, in the new build you can stop demo by ESC. On mac and win.

* NEW mac archive is on site.

* Installation page for windows is in the WIKI

<http://franklin3d.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=franklin:revolution:install:inst
all>

VERY IMORTANT !!!
*********************

IF you have install prev Franklin3D external inside of
    Revolution/v.v.v-gm-v/Externals

You need REMOVE this old external!

Then install from new installer.
Then you need do second step:
    run Install.rev stack from REV.

This script will install Franklin3D external into
    My Documents/Revolution/Externals folder

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology