Finding strings in script editor

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 07:17:06 EST 2010

Hi David,

With "use regular expressions" selected in the "Find Options"
sub-section of the Find dialog, I could find this string:

Global | View | Script | Menu

using this:

Global \| View \| Script \| Menu

I wasn't sure if you wanted to find the ">" as well.  If so, you can
use regex for that too.

Or maybe you got this far already, and I'm telling you nothing new :-)

Bernard