Context menu for Header of DataGrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jan 1 10:32:10 EST 2010

On Dec 30, 2009, at 8:24 PM, Mark Stuart wrote:

> I followed your lessons with success. But now the mouseDown handler
> overrides any normal behavior of the DataGrid.
>
> That is, resizing of columns no longer works. Clicking on a column
> header no
> longer sorts a column.
>
> So it seems a "else - end if" section of script is needed to detect
> left
> mouse button, to complete normal behavior actions.
>
> Could you please amend the lesson to correct the missing behaviors?

I forgot to add a call to dgMouseDown to the mouseDown handler. I've
updated the code in the lesson.

<http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/8411-How-Do-I-Display-a-Contextual-Menu-When-the-User-Clicks-on-a-Column-Header-

For more information about dgMouseDown see this lesson:

<http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7316-How-Do-I-Add-a-mouseDown-Event-To-The-Data-Grid-Without-Breaking-It-

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems