Conference-DVDs arrived

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:13:23 EST 2010

On Feb 27, 2010, at 4:15 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM, J. Landman Gay
> <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
>>
>> But I still couldn't see where socks go after you put
>> them in the dryer. I'll keep looking.
>>
> Oh, that's easy, they migrate to boys boarding schools. Every time my
> boys come back home they have innumerable single socks that they've
> never owned before. I believe I'm fairly successful in returning them
> to their rightful owners because most of them disappear after I've
> washed and dried them several time;-)

... and while we're at it, what about paper clips? I'm always buying
more boxes of them -- where do they all go? My suspicion is that they
make their way somehow into closets and metamorphose in the dark into
wire coat hangers.... Jacque, have they confirmed this in 2020?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig