iTunes Library

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Feb 28 01:03:02 EST 2010

This is really a comprehensive library and admirable considering the murky
waters of MP3 tagging.  I started to adapt the library to work with On-Rev
but had problems with my converting the operation of the library from custom
properties based  to text file based.

setprop and getprop in ON-Rev would be welcome here for this purpose. Real
custom props of some kind would be even better...... if possible...
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev