Possible data grid bug?

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:28:16 EST 2010

On Feb 27, 2010, at 5:39 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> So basically, you can't do what you have in mind.
> Would it work to lock the screen, go to the second card, draw the DG
> and then go back to where you were?

This is what I've done to fix the problem (and how I first learned that changing cards works). Sadly, this defeats my UI goals, but I'm sure I can come up with something else.

The end goal is to actually go to the card with the DG on it, but while it's filling in with its initial dataset, I'm showing a progress indicator. Locking the screen prevents the progress indicator (an animated GIF in this instance) from updating.

Thanks for the reply and link, though!

Jeff M.