Ideas to simulate a multithreaded sockets server

Marcio Alexandroni marcio at cialogica.com.br
Sat Feb 27 09:11:30 EST 2010

Hi Bernard,

Pierre has posted here RevServer may support all the features I need in
full. In fact I have moved to the on-rev hosting, so I'll start testing the
connection from the PDAs using Sockets from my applications, I think I can
rewrite the protocol to use HTTP.

I tried your suggestion on "wait with messages" but it causes problems in
the message processing, I couldn't find the exact reason, but as the message
handler deals with databases and deals with encrypted packages, I think
something was not handled quite well when two clients connect at the same
time.

Again, thanks for your ideas on it.

Regards,

Marcio Alexandroni