Ideas to simulate a multithreaded sockets server

Marcio Alexandroni marcio at cialogica.com.br
Sat Feb 27 06:17:05 EST 2010

Hi Bernard,

Thanks very much for your suggestions.

I've been reading about Rev and CGI, but I read on rev Forums that the
necessary standalone engine necessary for the cgi-bin support is available
only on Rev <= 3.5, the new versions do not have the standalone engine
anymore. Do you know if it's true?

On the other side, I'll test your suggestion on waiting with messages where
it could take longer to answer, I'll do it right now.

Regards,

Marcio Alexandroni
 ( (+55 11) 9989-8316
Skype: marcioalexandroni