Conference-DVDs arrived

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 27 03:12:18 EST 2010

Kay C Lan wrote:
> lets hope the
> rest of 2010 brings about an improvement over earlier events.

I have fired up my time warp stack, scooted ahead a small amount --
which was no mean trick because the controls are pretty coarse still --
and caught a fleeting glimpse as I zoomed by the end of 2020. Rev is
changing the world. Tots are creating games with it instead of finger
painting on posterboard, and high school kids are doing Rev-based
science fair projects. Industry is using it for all sorts of mechanical
controls, and General Mills automatically drip-feeds plants in
hydroponic tanks using a Rev-based monitoring system. Tractors have it
in their dashboards. Toyota adopted it for quality control testing and
their stock recovered, though their aircars still need some minor
stabilization. Someone will write a Rev-powered Way Back machine and we
nearly collided. It sort of looked like me though.

The future is bright. But I still couldn't see where socks go after you
put them in the dryer. I'll keep looking.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com