OT: Any recommendations for some Mac OS x Apps?

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Feb 26 12:11:57 EST 2010

Matthias,

I have only one recommendation:

I use Interachy FTP client on Mac OS. Andre recommended it to me. It's
not free, but it works SO much like the finder and its drag-n-drop is
very, very convenient for moving files or entire directories from one
site to another.

A few years back, I switched to Mac for my main dev machine. This was
during the XP years. My main reason was to reduce wear and tear on my
eyes and get another two hours of coding done a day. Since then, Vista
was a lot easier to look at, but had other problems we all know about.
Windows 7 has a lot of promise, but not enough to make me switch—yet.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/background-tabs-open-a-tab-without-going-ther