scrolling groups and magic mouse?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Feb 26 10:39:59 EST 2010

In a field put this script, then swipe away:

on rawkeydown theKey
   put theKey --a number
   pass rawkeydown
end rawkeydown

in your group do this then swipe away:

on rawkeydown theKey
   if thekey = <swipedown number> then
      set the scroll of me to the scroll of me +2
   else if theKey = <swipeup number> then
      set the scroll of me to the scroll of me -2
   end if
   put the scroll of me
end rawkeydown

bjoernke