relaunch anomaly

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 26 03:33:28 EST 2010

Hi Paul,

This script might help you: http://qurl.tk/60 (mind line wraps on the
website).

Since it is now possible to sun VBScript woth the do command, you
might take the script apart and only use

   put tVBS & cr & "WshShell.AppActivate" && pTitleOrID into tVBS

and

   put tVBS & cr & "WshShell.AppActivate" && quote & pTitleOrID &
quote into tVBS

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 26 feb 2010, om 06:16 heeft Paul D. DeRocco het volgende geschreven: