Conference-DVDs arrived

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 25 13:17:48 EST 2010

Apologies are nice, but getting the DVDs is much better.  What does RunRev plan to do for those of us that have NOT yet gotten our DVDs?  For me, the only options I would consider acceptable at this late date would be either direct shipment by express carrier or refund of my money.

I realize the problem is with the company you chose to fulfill orders.  But YOU (RunRev) chose that company and are, thus, responsible for its actions. There is NO reason on this earth that it should take 5 or 6 weeks to finish shipping this relatively small number of DVDs.  Yet, people have posted that they received their DVDs 5 to 6 weeks ago (in the US), yet some of us are still sucking air (also in the US).  I certainly hope you will not be using the same company again.

And, for the record, problems with fulfillment on the last 2 sets of conference DVDs has lost RunRev at least one sale (mine) of a subsequent product a significant part of which was conference DVDs from the upcoming 2010 conference.