Scripting Graphic Effects

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Feb 25 01:01:09 EST 2010

Hi,

I am confused with respect to scripting graphic effects.  In the property
inspector, they can be boolean (you check them or you don't; once checked,
you can set other attributes, or not), but the docs present it in terms of
an array.

What I would like to do is set the colorOverlay to a color value on
mouseEnter and then TURN THE WHOLE THING OFF on mouseLeave.

Seemingly you cannot set it to false... would the answer be changing the
HSV value?  What is the color value of no color overlay?  0 saturation?
Hmmm... no, that didn't seem to work.  Am clueless!

TIA,

Judy