[semi-OT]simulating onSubmit in post

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Feb 24 04:26:51 EST 2010

Hi Devin -

I for one don't think this is OT at all: I have struggled to understand how to extract stuff from web sites in a more complicated way than the simple examples given in the Rev documentation. I got a lot of help from this list (especially from SparkOut <sparkoutyny at gmail.com>) but I still remain profoundly ignorant. For instance, I wanted to know in a similar situation if I could effectively by-pass the JS function while capturing the web-based data and then replicate its functionality within my Rev program. IMHO anything that sheds light on the kind of topic would help strengthen the use of Rev in the area of interacting with web services, so must be of interest to many Revvers.

I hope to see some informative replies soon.

Graham