How do I 'see' if an object has a behavior?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Feb 23 12:10:35 EST 2010

Le 23 févr. 10 à 17:00, Graham Samuel a écrit :

> This is a very simple-minded question, but I haven't used behaviors
> very much. While examining Scott Rossi's charming time-setting
> stack, I looked at the properties of one of the sliders and noticed
> that there was no mention of its behavior in any of the inspection
> categories. However, if I put
>
> put the behavior of graphic "startslider"
>
> into the Message Box, sure enough, I get the long ID of the button
> containing the behavior script.
>
> So if I didn't know in advance that an object had a behavior, how
> would I know? Have I just missed something in the Property
> Inspector? Nothing to be seen in the User docs (but then searching
> it is tough).
>
> Feeling foolish
>
> Graham

Bonjour Graham,

For other objects (differents kinds of button, or of fields, ) the
possible behavior is mentionned at the very bottom of the "basis
properties" pane in the inspector.
But, your are right this seems not the case for graphics, nor for
stacks which however can inherit a behavior.

bizarre ;-)

Best regards from Grenoble

André