Project Euler

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Feb 23 11:28:37 EST 2010

Hi There Folks,

I don't know if you guys are familiar with http://www.projecteuler.net which
is officially a very fun project according to my own concepts of fun. It is
a repository of mathematical problems which require more than simple math to
solve, it usually require some programming. You can go solving your problems
and getting scores. I just solved the first one in Rev.

"Add all the natural numbers below one thousand that are multiples of 3 or
5."

Now, the second one is giving me trouble... rsrsrsrs

"Find the sum of all the even-valued terms in the Fibonacci sequence which
do not exceed four million."

I think I am going to reach the upper limits of rev math with it.

:D