Locking for an idea to ....

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 22 17:25:00 EST 2010

Another thing to consider is that the US post office has standard abbreviations for everything, and in fact strongly encourage you to use them. So if you are using Boulevard instead of BLVD, or Street instead of ST, then perhaps you should consider a search and replace function for all the standard abbreviations? Also, you can use the pound sign (#) for apartment, suite, etc, allowing you to further truncate your addresses.

Really, almost all US addresses are designed to fit onto a standard mailing label, if properly formatted. If not, you always have a second or even third line you can use for addressing.

Bob