[OT] Drifting off topic (was: Re-2: on standalonesaved)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 22 15:30:13 EST 2010

Mixing replies, here:

Bob Sneidar wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2010, at 11:07 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>
>> Jim-
>>
>> Monday, February 22, 2010, 10:59:01 AM, you wrote:
>>
>>> I see now that Jacque already answered the question about a property
>>> approximately 15-minutes before I did. ;-) She's a "fast" woman. LOL

You should have seen me when I was younger. ;)

>> And that's even considering that with the timezone difference she
>> should be posting some five hours later in the day than you. She
>> really knows how to put that timetravel stack to good use.

I will have pretty soon. But for now it's mostly a case of Jim joining
Sarah in my brain, which you'd think I'd notice, but I was obviously
elsewhere. I hope they're happy in there, it's a bit of a mess from
where I stand.

> Oh I know! She stole my Revolution coffee cup yesterday!

You're just lucky that's all I took.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com