Locking for an idea to ....

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Feb 22 10:23:19 EST 2010

Bonjour,

You might catch a glance at a post from Jacque where she shows how to
do the reverse (increase the text of a field when it is difficult to
read)

http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2010-January/132572.html
might try the reverse

Another one, I used in an app. where certain lines of a field where to
long to be read entirely :
The idea is that on mouseDown on a line the tooltip appears showing
the entire line.
(with a trick to keep the toolTip visible for a longer time)

In the script of the field I have :

local tLine
on mouseDown
   set the toolTipDelay to 150
   showToolTip
   wait 5 seconds with messages
   set the toolTipDelay to 1
   showToolTip
end mouseDown

on showToolTip
   put word 2 of the mouseLine into tLine
set the tooltip of me to empty
set the toolTip of me to line tLine of me
end voirToolTip

on mouseUp
   set the toolTip of me to empty
   set the toolTipDelay to 500