on standalonesaved

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Mon Feb 22 08:47:06 EST 2010

Mathias,

You wrote:

> Jim,
>
> thanks for your answer. Maybe you know also how I can get the
> standalone name from the standalone settings?
>
> Then i could create acommon script and do not have to adjust it
> according to the standalone name.

I am not sure I understand because building a standalone is a "manual"
process and the standalone settings are in the stack you built the
standalone for. But, if you just want to know the name of the last
standalone you built and using the example I gave below then...

Again set the defaultFolder to *MyRevPrograms*. This time use the *detailed
folders* function to return into a variable all directories under
MyRevPrograms. Sort the variable descending by item 4 (the Julian creation
date and time of the folder) in the variable.

Now line 1 of the variable will contain something like:
*MyLastProgramName12* in item 1 of the line. Strip off the trailing numbers
of the directory name in item 1 of line 1 and you will have the standalone
name of the last standalone you built.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini