Locking for an idea to ....

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Mon Feb 22 06:42:57 EST 2010

Hello all

I am looking for an idea to the following problem :-)

I have a non focused label text field of a fixed length, I use it
to display e.g. email adresses.

Sometimes the email address fits into the field, but other
times the email address ist to long, so I only see 80% of it.

I now noticed that the iPhones address application,
automatically reduces the font size to be able to always
display the whole address.

Very clever !

My Label field does not have a monospaced font
I use (Lucida Grande), I have no clue how to replicating this behavior.

Does anybody have an idea how I can do the same with revTalk ?

Cheers
Rolf