Stack working in MACOS, not in Windows.

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Feb 21 14:58:51 EST 2010

the saga continue...

 I think I might be getting close...

this works in mac, but not on Windows XP:

 get the tempName

 put it & ".txt" into tNamePath

 put it into tURL

 put "binfile:/" before tURL

 put  the platform & return & ("PUT INTO URL METHOD" && the time) into URL
tURL

 put URL tURL

works as intended on Mac

nothing but blank in the message box and no file created on Windows. I'm
using 4.5.2 on mac and rev 4.0 on windows.

I also created a folder in "C:\Documents and Settings\sbarncar\My
Documents\Rev Experiments\tests   instead of tempname and tried to save
there. Nope.

Any ideas? This is dumb simple stuff and should just work on both platforms.

TEST STACK @ http://barncard.com/putURLtest.rev.zip

the stack creates a tempfile and put the contents from that created file
into a field for confirmation.

thanks
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco