Menubar problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 21 12:19:23 EST 2010

Thanks for the suggestions.  The detsroystack property was already
false.  I tried the other suggestion but no joy.  It does cause the
window to start displaying from it's original size again but when I
next open Rev, the same few pixels have been added to the window height.

I guess I was hoping someone may have come across this but sound like
not so I should probably go ahead and make a support call.

Pete Haworth

On Feb 21, 2010, at 3:11 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com