Entering Time of Day

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Feb 21 12:11:46 EST 2010

Thanks Jeff. I am interfacing with iCal by creating .ics files that
can be imported into iCal, but I use a lot of data fields that aren't
available in iCal so don;t think I could use it as my main data
storage vehicle.  I am looking at using the Mac address book though
since it seems to fit my needs pretty nicely, just have to learn
Applescript to develop some sort of interface I guess.
Pete Haworth

On Feb 21, 2010, at 3:11 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com