How to enter a time of day

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Feb 20 12:44:35 EST 2010

There's some very useful code in Marty's stack - I modified it slightly so
as to use a behavior and put the slider components into a group rather than
putting the scripts in the buttons, so I could use the same code with any
number of sliders.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev