peoples choice

Rick Rice rick-rice at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 20 12:32:50 EST 2010

On Feb 20, 2010, at 5:08 AM, Bernard Devlin wrote:
> BTW, I visited Bath for the first time last year.  It is a very
> beautiful city -- got to be in the top 3 places in the UK.  You're a
> lucky man to live there :-)
>
> Bernard

John:
	I definitely agree. Bath is an absolutely beautiful city. We visited
from Canada in the summer of 08.
Which brings me a way off topic for this list. We will be visiting
France in October. Are there any Revers in France who would be
willing to communicate, off list, to give a non-bilingual Canadian
suggestions as to what to see, do, or avoid particularly in the Vimy-
Ridge and Normandy areas?
Rick