Strange menubar problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Feb 20 12:07:06 EST 2010

I've set up the standard app/file/edit/help menus to be displayed in
the OSX menu bar of my app.  The menubars property is correctly set to
the name of the group containing the menu definitions and the
editMenus property is set to false.  The menus appear correctly in the
OSX menu bar.

However, every time I run my app, the main stack window grows in
height by a few pixels added to the bottom of the window.  This is a
cumulative effect so each time the app runs, the the main stack window
gets progressively taller.  If I manually resize the main stack window
then rerun my app, it appears with the height as it was before I
manually resized it.

I can't find any scripts that would affect the size of the main stack
window.  The main stack is displayed as a pallette.  I'm running rev
4.0 on OSX 10.5.
Any clues?

Pete Haworth