Browser documentation

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:23:53 EST 2010

Follow-up question:

Has anyone here successfully gotten a browser to resize nicely along with
the rest of the stack and controls? I can set the rect just fine, but while
the mouse button is down and I'm resizing the stack or moving controls
around (splitter pane) the browser just completely fubars the rest of the
stack view: not updating, overdrawing its bounds, etc.