revEnterprise v4.5.0-dp-2

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Feb 19 13:29:37 EST 2010

Andrew,

Things like this might better be asked on the improve list as not everyone will be getting the chance for an update here on the use list and you might end up letting out info that is expected to be private and under NDA....

I know cause it happened to me once...

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html