Popup menu selection

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Feb 18 15:09:58 EST 2010

Hi Gang,

This brings me right to an issue I'm having.

I have a tricky thing that uses several cards in a single stack used as a
drawer. I want to go cleanly to a certain card in the stack before the
drawer is displayed. What's the best way to make the drawer open cleanly
without showing another card? Or better yet, how to change the current card
for a drawer stack without it showing or flashing before display?

thanks for any ideas.

sqb
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco