when saving as standalone get a text file; Help!

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Feb 17 11:38:06 EST 2010

I just updated to rev 4.5 dp2 and tried to save my app as standalone :
I get the same as with rev 4.0 : for Linux a text file!! and the
standalone for Mac not working.

I can't access to the thread on the improve list (I don"t remember my
password and am waiting for a new one!!!)

I am a bit tired to see the message : "Standalone application saved
successfully"!!

A couple of days ago, on Rev 4.0, I saved my app. as standalone
without any problem

Any help would be much appreciated

Best regards from Grenoble

André