when saving as standalone get a text file; Help!

Edward D Lavieri Jr edljr at mac.com
Wed Feb 17 08:04:34 EST 2010

I did not want to say anything until I had time to conduct further
testing, but recently ran into a problem similar to the one Andre
reported.

This started after a firmware update on my Mac Pro (running Leopard) a
few days ago....

When I compile applications with revEnterprise, the Windows version
works fine but the Mac Universal version will not run. This is true
for applications I complied and successfully ran prior to the firmware
update. If I open the rev file and recompile with revStudio, I do not
have the problem.

When I say that the Mac Universal version will not run, the OS brings
up a popup saying the application quit unexpectedly. So, I think there
must be a tie to revEnterprise and the firmware update. My
revEnterprise is up-to-date. I wonder if I should install Snow
Leopard. I have had it for a while, just have not gotten around to
install it on my Mac Pro yet. Do you think that might solve the problem?

Thanks,
Ed