constantMask not working on Windows

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 16 17:52:00 EST 2010

I have some gifs in revWeb weblets that have an anomaly due to photoshops compression of animated gifs. I used the constant mask on these and it works in safari on the Mac but not in safari/ie etc. on Windows. Has anyone come up with any workarounds? Is there a better Mac software to create or open/save the gifs in to fix this?

Use PNGs - I know, I know.... But the artist has given me these files and I'd like to not bother him if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html