how to connect to a MSSQL server with Rev Linux?

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 12:09:49 EST 2010

I think you use freetds

http://www.freetds.org/

But more than that, how to do it, I don't know.   You should be able to get
freetds from the Suse software repositories if using Andre's CD.  It is a
series of command line utilities.  How to use them, I don't know.

Well, one more thought that might be useful to someone unfamiliar with
Linux:  if you can figure out how to do it from the Linux shell, you can do
it from Rev.  If its a single command it can just be passed from Rev to
shell.  If it takes a series of shell commands, they can be chained in a
shell script, and that can be called from Rev.  So if you can figure out
some way how to do it from the shell, you are home free.

Peter