survey

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:54:26 EST 2010

On 16/02/2010 17:45, Mikey wrote:
> It was really funny to see the "fortnight" period followed a few questions
> later by a discussion of fees in US Dollars.

What was even funnier; our colonial colleague having owned up to
the fact that he is from the North American colonies; was to see after
'fortnight' the use of an illegal currency invented by the rebels . . .  :)

Speaking as a Scot I am still trying to cope with the English mucking
around with our currency and stopping us using the Merk!