[OT] Google Buzz - Beware

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:50:49 EST 2010

I think right now it's just a matter of expectations (at least in the US). People expect their emails to be private; they don't expect their Facebook page, Twitter feed, or other forms of "social media" to be private. Note: I'm not suggesting that my actual email text is public through Buzz, just that email paradigm as a whole has a stigma of "private" around it. That perception/expectation may change in coming years with the current generation of teens, though.