making a thumbnail from a snapshot

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:13:46 EST 2010

Just from memory - you need to set the rect of the image to the nuew
thumbnail size and let rev do the scaling for you... then you can get the
imagedata which returns the scaled image data and set the imagedata (ie set
the imagedata of image "thumbnai"l to the imagedata of image "thumbnail")

But looking at your script - I don;t think you need to do any of that - you
just need to:

put image "mDisplay" of stack "dispStack" into img "mThumb" of group
newGpName of stack ".....

and make sure the thumbnail image has its location locked. Then you can:

set the imagedata of image "thumbnail" to the imagedata of image "thumbnail"

if you want to scale down the new image size.