VSCROLL of groups don't work? WAS: getting "maxscroll" of a group?

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Sat Feb 13 07:06:01 EST 2010

Hi all,

when trying to fibure this out I found that the VSCROLL of locLocked grougs
doens not work somehow?! Rev 4.0 OS X 106.2.

I have an image in a group, larger thatn the group and the set the groups width and heigt to 100.
Then I enabled v and h scrollbar for this group and added this script:

on scrollbardrag
  put the scroll of me & CR & the vscroll of me
end scrollbardrag
## SCROLL = HSCROLL

These values ONLY change when I use th horizontal scrollbar!
They stay ZERO when Vscrolloing the gropup???
Am I missing somehting?

> Hi all,
>
> as the subject says I am looking for a way to calculate the "maxscroll"
> (maximum h/v-scroll value) of a LocLocked group with content larger
> than the group. Know what I mean?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Best

Klaus