Spell check

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:53:53 EST 2010

I'd love to use these routines, but when I run your demo stack nothing
happens in the field that should be checked, except the flagged words
become unflagged. In the listBadWords handler, when the Applescript
command is executed I get tErrorList = "execution error" -- which is
not trapped for, so it fails silently. I'm using a MacBook, OSX
10.5.8, Rev Studio 4.0.0-gm-1, build 950. Does this stack require Snow
Leopard?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com