altRevBrowser Noob

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 11 19:57:36 EST 2010

<sigh> again. Apparently it still does not quit on click. I have this in my stack startup:

revBrowserSet the altBrowserId of this stack, "messages", "true"

and I handle it here:

on browserClick
    send "closeStackRequest" to this card in 1 second
end browserClick

on closeStackRequest
  local tBrowserId
  put the altBrowserID of this stack into tBrowserId
  if tBrowserId is among the items of revBrowserInstances() then
    revBrowserClose tBrowserId
  end if
  set the altBrowserID of this stack to empty
  close this stack
end closeStackRequest

Clicking in the browser does not quit the app. Any ideas why this would not work?

Bob