altRevBrowser Noob

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 11 18:53:35 EST 2010

Hi Sarah.

Thanks! I did get the thing running by copy/pasting everything in the browser card of the sample. Now my problem is, when I create a button the size of the stack in front of the browser with a script to quit, the click never gets to the button. I moved the object to the front all right, but it seems when the browser is displaying content, the browser is the frontmost object.

I can kind of see why this is the case, but now that breaks my idea of being able to click and have the app quit. Anyone have any ideas on this last hurdle?

Bob