revBrowserSet, search a second string

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Thu Feb 11 15:36:10 EST 2010

Hi Terry,

i think i have found some vital information regarding this problem:

>From my tests a browser refresh like

	revBrowserRefresh sBrowserId

breaks any subsequent searches like

	revBrowserSet sBrowserId, "selected", "This"

I don't think this is supposed to happen, right?
I tested on Win XP with IE 6

Anyone like to test and confirm?

	revGoURL "http://www.dreischer.de/RefreshBrowser.rev"

Works on Mac OS X 10.6,
but breaks (= does not search anymore) on Win XP.

I think this qualifies as a bug.

Regards,
	Claus.