FileTypes and Creators

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Thu Feb 11 18:21:19 EST 2010

Ah Haaaaa!  I didn't know that.  Just glancing at the dictionary has
given me hope that this is not only doable but possibly in short
order.  Brian Yennie has also suggested something along these lines
only writing the compressed file myself, which also seems pretty
straight forward.

Thanks guys!

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software