Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 11:27:33 EST 2010

Jacque,

In my case it was my own credit card company, not WorldPay, that put up the fuss. In any case, it isn't RR's fault and Heather does do everything she can to help people out.

Mike

The third-party payment system they use has its own ideas
sometimes about card security which it is out of RR's hands.
Heather can help you make other arrangements though, or help
push your card through in some cases.